When we visit any website, download any app or files (images, audios, videos, and other documents ) a temporary set of files automatically generated and get stored in the memory of a device is called cache data. This data helps the device in accessing the information of those files when we use them.
Is it okay to delete or clear cache files from your Devices?
The answer is big yes!! There is no problem in clearing cache data because these files generated automatically and contain files of temporary nature.
CACHE IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK:
Outlook does have cache data. These data help in accessing it in a bit faster mode by using already stored files. But sometimes there accumulation lowers down the speed. Hence deleting them to maintaining a pace is necessary.
Outlook has basically three kinds of the cache. One by one you will get to know the process of how to remove them.
- The cache of pending tasks.
- The cache of complete tasks.
- Popup notification.
FOLLOWING ARE THE STEPS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN CLEARING CACHE DATA IN WINDOWS 10
Clearing an outlook cache files is a very easy task as like uploading a picture. You need to follow only these two simple steps.
Step 1: Start with saving your current files. Then switch to find out where the outlook cache files are stored.
You can find out outlook cache by following these small steps:
- Tab on window key along with R to use the run box.
- Now, type the following words in the Run dialog box to locate the location of cache files data. i.e ., %localappdata%/Microsoft/outlook and press the enter key.
- A folder named outlook will appear on your device click on it to open. And now click on the subfolder named Roam cache folder, here you will find outlook cache files.
- To delete cache data.
- Open up the Roam Cache folder.
- Mark all the files as selected either by clicking on them one by one or by using the shift key. Then hit on the delete key and all your data will be disappeared in a couple of seconds.
HOW TO CLEAR COMPLETE CACHES:
Complete caches are created when we send a mail through Gmail. The Autocomplete cache list includes the name of the receiver, address, etc. However, sometimes the auto-complete option can be a huge problem, especially when you’ve made simple mistakes and the tool decides to save it. In that case, the best option is to clear the auto-complete cache. Then follow the steps below to do that:
- Step 1: Start with opening Outlook, select on the File, click on Options.
- Step 2: Now, go to the mail section
- Step 3: Go to send messages presented on the right-hand side section.
- Step 4: Here, go to the Empty Auto-Complete List OK option presented at the last of the list
HOW TO STOP POPUP TEXT FROM APPEARING:
If you are getting any notice from the Microsoft written “Microsoft respects your privacy” then you can block that too.
Just follow this simple process.
- Go to the account privacy of the gmx mail login option and open it.
- Here, you will see your data option, open this option.
- Now go to last here you will find out the Connected experience option.
- Next step to mark before the text starts with the word “let office” and ending with an “improvement”
- Now, disable the popup box (yellow in color).